SerraPlus+® 80,000IU - 60 Serrapeptase Capsules
· SerraPlus+® Is a Nutritional Enzyme and Mineral Matrix Containing 80,000IU of Serrapeptase
Pure Serrapeptase from the SerraEnzyme dissolves inflammation and dead scar tissue within living organisms.
· Also Contains 350mg MSM (Natural Sulphur Compound)
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a dded to SerraPlus+™ as it may support joint function, respiratory health, and skin and connective tissue.
· Plus 20% Fulvic Mineral Complex Content
Mature fulvic micronutrients from rare, organic mineral deposits increase the bioavailability and absorption of Serrapeptase, with its exceptional 20-percent mineral content beating other leading fulvic powders.
· Available as Delayed-Release Capsule
Delayed-release capsules are designed to be taken on an empty stomach to ensure they are activated in the small intestine rather than in the stomach.
· Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Full Nutritional Support & Pure Quality Ingredients With No Side-Effects
This fabulous high dosage formula provides a balanced strength of 80,000IU delayed release capsules, plus trace minerals for better enzyme utilization and the addition of of MSM (regularly used in naturopathic practice for normal lung, joint, and connective tissue health).
- Natural Serrapeptase & Trace Mineral Combination
- With The Addition Of Pure MSM
- Support For Normal Lung, Joint, Tendon, & Connective Tissue Health
- No Known Side Effects!
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules up to 3 times daily on an empty stomach. More can be taken if required
|Fulvic Acid Content (from 12.5mg Fulvic Mineral Complex)||12.5 mg||♦|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||350 mg||♦|
♦ Daily Value not established
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose, Water and gellan gum DR capsule), Medium Chain Triglycerides
The MSM in this product is Bergstrom Nutrition's OptiMSM®.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians