Due to current restrictions, we cannot sell this product on the UK site.
To purchase this product, please visit our EU site below.
Emotion Nutrition contains St. John's Wort, a herb that has been shown to alleviate depression, while Gingko Biloba can improve brain function and delivery of important nutrients.
- Supports Relief from Depression
- Can Increase Brain Function
- Improve CIrculation
- Enhance Delivery of Other Important Nutrients
Please note: This product is shipped from a different location to our central distribution centre, this will mean it will not be received with your main order and can take a few days longer.
What makes Emotion Nutrition™ different?
Emotion Nutrition™ has been formulated to support optimal mental health and can provide relief for mood imbalances ranging from minor to complex.
These well-studied herbs and nutrients make it possible:
· B vitamins: Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, and B12 are known stress-relievers and can help maintain healthy nervous system function. Since these vitamins can't be stored in our bodies, we need a daily supply from diet and supplements to stay balanced and relaxed.
· Ginkgo biloba: Without any reported side effects in over 34 human studies published since 1975, ginkgo biloba is medicinal herb that supports improved brain health, anxiety, and energy.
· Magnesium: It’s the calming mineral many anxiety and restless leg sufferers swear by: Magnesium may relieve insomnia, headaches, muscle cramps, anxiety, eczema, and mood imbalance and could ease depression better than pharmaceutical medicine.
· Folate: Folate, or vitamin B9, can be found in fortified foods, and yet, few people can effectively absorb it in its synthetic form. Quatrefolic® is the most bioavailable form of folic acid that can be easily broken down into metabolically active 5-MTHF, the only form that can cross the blood-brain barrier to help synthesize norepinephrine, serotonin, and dopamine and improve depression.
· L-glutamine: An anti-stress amino acid, L-glutamine helps regulate the immune system and strengthen the gut barrier to minimize the effects of anxiety, depression, and outside stressors. L-glutamine is likely to be depleted during stressful times, and a daily supplement may restore mental balance.
· L-tyrosine: L-tyrosine is another potent amino acid that functions as a building block for norepinephrine, dopamine, epinephrine, and thyroid hormones. L-tyrosine is adaptogenic and can help the body function better, and with less fatigue, under stress. The amino acid may also significantly improve mood in cold, dark winter climates.
· St. John's wort: This potent medicinal herb most commonly used as a natural antidepressant may also relieve symptoms of PMS, menopause, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and anxiety. Some studies show that using the herb can support addiction recovery by reducing cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
Find balance. Feel better.
Even with extensive research, pharmaceuticals' effects on the brain are still poorly understood, and many mental health sufferers turn to nutritional medicine. As doctors often advise their patients when taking a new mood-balancing medication: Every brain's chemistry is different. Every person may have a unique reaction to a prescription medication, for better or worse.
For many people, taking research-backed nutrients to support mental health puts their minds at ease. Safe, natural, and chemical-free nutrients that have been used for centuries in ancient medicine can bring balance to the mind without harming the body.
1. E. F. G. Naninck, J. E. Oosterink, K.-Y. Yam, L. P. de Vries, H. Schierbeek, J. B. van Goudoever, R.-N. Verkaik-Schakel, J. A. Plantinga, T. Plosch, P. J. Lucassen, A. Korosi. Early micronutrient supplementation protects against early stress-induced cognitive impairments. The FASEB Journal, 2016; DOI: 10.1096/fj.201600834R.
2. Li S, Zhang X, Fang Q, Zhou J, Zhang M, Wang H, Chen Y, Xu B, Wu Y, Qian L, Xu Y. Ginkgo biloba extract improved cognitive and neurological functions of acute ischaemic stroke: a randomised controlled trial. Stroke Vasc Neurol. 2017 Dec 18;2(4):189-197. doi: 10.1136/svn-2017-000104. eCollection 2017 Dec.
3. Tarleton EK, Littenberg B, MacLean CD, Kennedy AG, Daley C. Role of magnesium supplementation in the treatment of depression: A randomized clinical trial. PLoS One. 2017 Jun 27;12(6):e0180067. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0180067. eCollection 2017.
4. Miller AL. The methylation, neurotransmitter, and antioxidant connections between folate and depression. Altern Med Rev. 2008 Sep;13(3):216-26. Review.
5. Bowtell, J.L., Gelly, K., Jackman, M.L., Patel, A., Simeoni, M., Rennie, M.J. (1999) Effect of oral glutamine on whole body carbohydrate storage during recovery from exhaustive exercise, Journal Of Applied Physiology (pp. 1770-1777).
6. Palinkas LA, Reedy KR, Smith M, Anghel M, Steel GD, Reeves D, Shurtleff D, Case HS, Van Do N, Reed HL. Psychoneuroendocrine effects of combined thyroxine and triiodothyronine versus tyrosine during prolonged Antarctic residence. Int J Circumpolar Health. 2007 Dec;66(5):401-17.
7. Linde K. St. John's wort - an overview. Forsch Komplementmed. 2009 Jun;16(3):146-55. doi: 10.1159/000209290. Epub 2009 Apr 2. Review.
Directions: Take 6 capsules daily without food
|St. John's Wort (0.3 Hypericum)||600 mg||♦|
|Ginkgo Biloba (24% Extract, 6% Lactones)||60 mg||♦|
|N-Acetyl Tyrosine||250 mg||♦|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||♦|
|Vitamin B-1||50 mg||♦|
|Vitamin B-3 (Niacinimide)||50 mg||♦|
|Vitamin B-5||250 mg||♦|
|Vitamin B-6||20 mg||♦|
|Vitamin B-12||300 mcg||♦|
|Magnesium (amino acid chelate)||100 mg||♦|
♦ Daily Value not established
All Natural Ingredients in Vegicaps.