Bentonite Clay Bath Enviro Detox Kit – 2.5kg
· Safely and Effectively Release Years of Pollutants
· Decrease High Levels of Chemicals and Metals
· Spend Less Time and Money Compared to Chelation
· Private and Convenient: No Special Equipment Needed
· 100-Percent Raw, Untreated Clay in Its Natural State
It’s true that toxin levels in our blood are rapidly increasing, with major spikes seen in the last 10 years. But “crash cleanses” may not be safe or even necessary. Clay baths are the simple, mild, and effective detoxification method our ancestors have used for centuries.
Buy 3 get 1 FREE (ADD 4 TO CART, PAY FOR 3)
2.5kg Bentonite clay powder
Enviro Detox contains a blend of:
- Thyme (Thymus serpyllum)
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrah)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- Red Clover (Trifolium pretense)
- Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)
YOUR BENTONITE CLAY DETOX KIT: BODY AND FOOT BATH INSTRUCTIONS
You will need:
• Duct tape (or another waterproof tape), electric kitchen blender, and surgical or dust mask
Common symptoms of detoxification
• A pulling sensation from parts of the body like the stomach, fatigue, headache, light-headedness and nausea.
Common benefits of detoxification
• Safely and effectively release years of accumulated toxic environmental pollutants in every bath.
• Greatly reduce toxic levels of metals and chemicals, confirmed through laboratory testing.
• Save hundreds of dollars compared to chelation therapy and other environmental detoxification programs, with no need for costly equipment.
• Get a private and convenient detox option within your own home, using 100-percent raw, untreated clay provided in its natural state.
A few words of caution
• Clay baths aren't for those who are pregnant or nursing.
• Always consult your doctor if you are on prescription medication or have a heart condition, high blood pressure, or other special health concerns.
• If you are elderly or extremely toxic, weak, or ill, you may wish to use less clay or stay in the bath for a shorter amount of time (or start with foot baths).
• Detoxification clay baths may also remove some minerals and electrolytes, so be sure to replenish.
• DO NOT take a clay bath after a heavy meal.
Quick and easy clay bath guidelines -
Start with the category that best matches your current personal health. It's recommended to begin your bath series with the least amount of clay and gradually build up to the maximum, especially for children.
For chronic conditions and environmental sensitivity: Use 125-250gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 5 to 7 days apart. Stay in the tub for 10 to 15 minutes.
For minor ailments, fatigue and "not feeling up to par:" Use 250-500gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 3 to 5 days apart. Stay in the tub for 15 to 20 minutes.
For long-term maintenance, average health and an active life: Use 250-750gm of clay formula per bath. Space your baths from 3 to 5 days apart. Stay in the tub for a full 20 minutes or longer.
• Children 10 to 50 lbs. (4.5 to 22.5 kg): 85gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
• Children 50 to 75 lbs. (22.5 to 34 kg): 125gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
• Children 75 to 100 lbs. (34 to 45 kg): 185gm for 10 to 20 minutes.
*Remember, clay is slippery when wet. Please take precautions to ensure safety when entering and exiting baths.